Thursday, August 19, 2010

Forever Forgiven

I decided to start blogging. Basically to express my thoughts, and because I believe my life is ministry. I believe I can encourage others as God encourages me. So........ that's why I am blogging. First let me tell you a little about myself. To know me is to know that I love God. He is very important to me and has been for a very long time. Before you freak out or tune me out......you need to know that I am not preachery and am not interested in being fake or wearing a facade. I will be the real me and allow others to see that God loves us just as we are. We don't have to pretend with him or for others.

Having a relationship with God or as you will hear me refer to him as (The Father) is not AT all about what SO many people make it about. We try to put God in a box and put all these rules on a relationship with him. I am threw with that. I used to do that but since I have learned about grace and exactly what Jesus accomplished for me on the cross, I no longer relate to God like that. The point of this blog is to allow you to view a relationship between a girl and her heavenly father. You will see me just as I am and see HIM in my life just as he is. You may think this will be boring but I promise it won't. If you allow me I will take you on a journey as God does some AMAZING things in my life.

I titled this post "FOREVER FORGIVEN", because no matter where I find myself and what kind of day I have had.....whether I've done most things right or not many things right that day. I am right now and will always be forever forgiven and for that I am grateful. I am grateful for Jesus because he made a way for me to have relationship with the father regardless of what I have done. And boy do I NEED that. My soul needs that. So come on and go with me as we explore life through the eyes of a girl who is FOREVER FORGIVEN!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment